Here are the steps for being a part of this unique and innovative program:
1. Online Application form: Fill the MIT ADT University’s online application form.
2. Furnish Statement of Purpose: SVS responds by email asking for a short write-up called Statement of Purpose. Reply to that email with your write-up.
3. Provisional Admission offer from SVS: You will be either interviewed over phone, or get an admission offer via email.
4. Acceptance Email: Reply to the email to indicate your acceptance (or otherwise) of the admission offer sent by SVS.
5. Retainer fee (within 1 week of receiving the admission offer email): To confirm your admission, please pay the provisional admission fee of INR 15000/- via online transfer (Bank details below), or through a DD. Inform SVS via email, the UTR number of the online transfer along with a screenshot of the bank transfer page.
- Bank details for online transfer: Account Name: MIT ADT University- MIT School of Vedic Sciences
Bank: Bank of India, MAEER Rajbaug Branch, Pune
Account No. - 062521110000024,
IFSC Code- BKID0000625
- Once the payment is received, the provisional admission of the applicant will be confirmed over email.
6. Document verification (before the 1st day of term): You must to physically visit the MIT Loni campus once with her/his original certificates for verification. This need to happen before the first day of the classes. The university reserves the right to cancel admission and refund the retainer fee if verification fails.
7. First term fee (before the 1st day of term): Pay the remainder of the first term fee, i.e., INR 35,000 – INR 15,000 = INR 20,000/-. You are considered formally admitted at that time. Those who are formally admitted will need to visit the campus for SVS orientation once for three days in the first week of term. Classes will start in the 1st week of August.