Indic Leadership Conference - 29th June 2018
Did you know?
- Corporate sector contributes only 15% of India’s GDP and 9% of employment. Family-based businesses contribute the rest, and they do not follow western models.
- Multi-billion-dollar Indian industry clusters thrive even today on indigenous models in spite of globalization and volatility.
What is the secret of their success?
The 3Cs: Culture, Community, Context
Why attend the conference?
- Explore India’s unique, winning models of leadership and enterprise
- Learn to boost team productivity with the 3Cs rooted in Indian ethos
Who should attend?
- Senior leaders shaping culture
- Senior leaders crafting strategy
- Mentors nurturing corporate leaders
संस्कृति, संहति, संगति – Harnessing the innate organizational genius of India to transform 21st century enterprise
कर्ता सात्त्विक उच्यते ॥
“The winning worker is one who is free from attachment, non-egoistic, strong-willed and enthusiastic, unaffected by success or failure.” – The Bhagavad Gita
This conference will examine the question: “How to harness India’s innate psyche and civilizational experience to transform leadership and the culture of enterprise for sustainable, harmonious and inclusive growth for all?”. It will also create a forum to exchange implementable ideas in this direction going forward.
- Orientation: India needs to tap into its native genius. What is this genius?
- Theme 1: Niiti – Next-generation Leadership
- Theme 2: Yukti – Flexible Strategy
- Theme 3: Samskriti – Holistic Culture
- Insights into Indic models with practical applications.
- Evolving frameworks to further explore Indic models of organization, growth and leadership.
- Creation of an Indic Leadership Forum to exchange transformative ideas for implementation
- Dr Radhakrishnan Pillai
- Dr P Kanagasabapathi
- Shri Ashok Malhotra
- Shri Raghu Ananthanarayanan
Date: 29th June 2018
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: MITSVS, MIT-ADT University, Loni Kalbhor, Pune
Registration fees: INR 11,000 + 18% GST (includes conference kit, breakfast, lunch and high tea)
- Fill and submit the online registration form on the link: https://goo.gl/GzuHTa
- SVS will reply on email, along with the bank details for online payment of fees.
- Pay the conference fees via online transfer to the bank details received on email, along with the transaction reference number.
- Registration in confirmed after the payment in done.
For further details of the conference, its topics, schedule and speaker profiles, please check the document below.