As a part of Institute of Indic Knowledge Studies (IIKS), SVS offers this bundled course to professionals and other individuals who wish to have a multi-disciplinary Vedic perspective for contemporary applications and want to try their hand at independent research on an original Indic treatise under the guidance of an expert.
- Assimilate: Study an original Indic text of choice (Artha shaastra, Natya shaastra, Saahitya shaastra, etc.) – 45 hours
- Articulate: Give a talk on its content to novice young audience – 30 hours
- Apply: Create a tool, model or study of contemporary value based on it – 120 hours
- Duration: 4 months (total 13 credits, 15 hours/week of effort)
- Fee: INR 20,000 (USD 300)
- Prerequisites: Participants must have completed the following SVS courses (or take a proficiency test)
1) Samskrit-1: Thinking in Sanskrit – 3 credits
2) Structure and Method of Indic shaastras – 1 credit
3) Samskrit-2: Understanding technical Samskrit used in Indic treatises – 3 credits
4) How to Study Indic shaastras-Part 2: Case study with Patanjali’s Mahabhashya – 3 credits
- Duration: 9 months (total 23 credits, 20 hours/week of effort)
- Fee: INR 40,000 (USD 600)
How to Enroll?
- Fill and submit the online application form on the link: https://goo.gl/J3Ck3h
- Once the schedule of a particular course is finalized, you will receive a confirmation email. Then pay the course fee mentioned above via online transfer to the bank details below and note down the transaction reference number, along with a screenshot of the online transfer confirmation page.
- Account Name: MAEER’s Institute for Indic Knowledge Studies
- Bank: Bank of India, MIT College Branch, Pune
- Account No: 053010110012942; IFSC: BKID0000530
- Account Type: Savings
- Swift Code:1) BKIDINBBPMB, 2) BKIDINBBPIF
- Inform SVS of your payment details by sending an email to email@example.com
- You will receive an email from SVS confirming your enrollment. This will be your payment receipt as well.